Monday, November 21, 2011

American Music Awards Showed Me

How can I put this lightly...what happened to the music? Each award show I get very excited to watch, hoping to see something new. Yes, Chris Brown had a great performance, and J-Lo made me situp in my seat (she still got it), but for the majority of the performances, it felt like I was just listening to the radio (which I turn off most of the time). I know all of the artists performing work very hard at what they do, but they also have tons of handlers, and people telling them what to do, and how, and when, to do it. I just wish the award shows would call for a certain standard of performance when choosing who should perform. I'll be sure when I schedule my next performance to keep this in mind, and to make sure I can provide something that will make people sit up in their seats.

What I'm Watching Now: Patriots Game of Course!!

Link to my website: www.jaredjonesonline.com

Talk with you Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jarrod Simmons said...

That is so true, I stop watching these music awards shows years ago. Everything is all show and no substance.