Monday, November 8, 2010

First Two Days of Music Video Shoot

The hour and a half trips to the Manchester, New Hampshire location...the last minute time changes of different scenes...the exhaustion of dancing for two hours straight...the bitter-cold of New England...ALL WORTH IT!!!!

Over the weekend, I teamed with Brickyard Media Group (www.brickyardrecords.com), to begin work on my first music video for my song "What Could've Been", and I'm having the best time working with them, as well as actress/model Jennifer Lowe, and actor/model Rocky DuBois, of Mystique Models. My music producer, Ezemdi Chikwendu has been at all the shoots taking behind the scenes video, and is poised to make his cameo appearance on the last day of shooting.
















This is the first of many videos to come! Thank you to everyone who is involved. We are now a family!!

No comments: