Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Plans

Wow, when did this month get here?! The year has been going by crazy fast. I have been doing tons of work behind the scenes getting ready for my own album, and beginning to put together my live show. I recorded a lot of songs for the album titled, "In Love With a Stranger" back in June, and spent much of the summer producing and co-writing with two other recording artists, Mateo Medina, and Kitarah. Now I'll be writing more for a new artist named Mikey, as well as focusing my efforts on my career. So many of you have been wanting music from me, and I have not had a great focus on my own career. Well September changes that. I will record two more songs for the album, and the songs are getting mixed as we speak.

Got a call the other day from a group who wants to book me at club Tantric in Providence, Rhode Island in mid-October, so time to prepare a hot show for that. And that's only the beginning, as I plan to book many more shows when the album is completed and ready to get over to you.

A lot to do, but I'm taking it all in stride. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I'll finally have my degree!!! That's what has been taking up a good amount of time too. I have been pursuing my degree online with Kaplan University, and this is my last week! I will have more time to focus on creating music, and the stories that will make you go..."hmmmmm". :-)

After I go change my HD DVR for the third time in two days, I will be in the studio getting tracks for my performance ready. See you when I see you!

No comments: