Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30, 2009 - Songwriting Update

I had a scheduled recording today at 3AM, but I ended up pitching new female pop songs to upcoming Pop artists. There were about four females mentioned who needed Pop songs, so I went through my catalog, and sent over five. I'm friends with the A&R, so I'll hear back pretty soon. He also texted me that he has some bigger news for me, hopefully about a song I recently wrote for a young new male artist.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be pitching more music, exploring more opportunities to write with other songwriters and producers.

If you haven't heard, I've also been posting my own material at www.reverbnation.com/jaredjones.

I also found out about a new promotion I can do for my songs called "Tweet My Song". Google it.

No comments: