Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome To Jared Jones Music

I was inspired to develop this new blog after viewing Juliana Joya's blog. She just signed with Emblem/Warner Bros, and I came across her site while pitching music for artist's projects. It's tough to pitch when many more artists are writing their own songs, but I'm still networking like crazy, and will continue getting in contact and working hard to co-write with artists.

Today, I'll be mixing Ashley Tucker's record, "How Will I", and then sending out to my manager, and a few music colleagues that are waiting to hear the finished material. I'll also be continuing to find the shows and films that need the Pop and R&B music we do, to continue getting more placements, on top of the ones we've had thuse far (CBS, NBC, and FOX).

That's all for today. I'll be in studio tomorrow with Sam Vegas, new R&B artist here in Boston. Doin big things soon! Holla back!

No comments: